A good Impression leads to a greater Following
What is a good way to introduce yourself on Instagram? How to allure these people onto seeing more of your page/ site? Is it really necessary to do these things even if they can see our posts? These are just some of the guide questions that will help us further understand what an Instagram bio is.
Instagram Bio is the section on your profile where you put some information about yourself and your business. It’s located below your username. This is where you introduce your brand to your potential customers and create personal connections. It’s the first thing people would notice when they go to your profile. And if we’re talking about being positive, it drives an amount of traffic to your business. These are somewhat self-explanatory. These are the reasons why Instagram Bio is very important. It may be just seen on a portion of your Instagram, but no matter how small space it’s given, they will always be the start of your strategy. They serve to give an impression and information, or simply an introduction to your services.
An Instagram bio should be something that you’ll really give time to. It should be creative, so people will be more engaged when they see it. It has to be informative, where limited characters should summarize or give information already about your brand and services. And it should be something genuine. Something that really represents your company or yourself because people are really keen on details and they know if something’s really been thought of or copy-pasted.
Here are some tips on making an Instagram Bios
– It’s the first step in creating a good Instagram Bio. Use your real name of course. People will be searching for you and most likely use your name or company’s name. It also gives people the knowledge that they’re viewing the right profile and not an impostor’s. You may also add some words that will help yours stand out. Something users will find funny but professional in the same way.
– You should include an explanation of what kind of business you do. If you want yours to stand out, include skills, professions, or hobbies. It’s important to show to potential customers that you’re that unique and that uniqueness sets you apart from your competitors.
– Using keywords won’t improve the search of your brand on Instagram but it gives you more focus and connects you with followers who want to engage with your content. Using core values as keywords helps you connect with targeted audiences that have the aim core values. Using keywords that target your audience and niche will help users understand who you are, what how your account is relevant to them
– When one of your followers clicks on the link in your bio, they’ll be taken to a web and mobile-optimized landing page that resembles your Instagram feed and displays your Instagram posts as clickable images. Instagram only gives users one clickable link on their profile, and it’s the link in your bio.
– Adding your email makes it easy for your followers to contact and connect with you. It has also become common for users to share their emails.
Here are some examples :
Good Instagram Bios
- We have tomorrows for reason
- I practice what I post
- She turned her can’t into can and her dreams into plans
- Creating my own sunshine
- Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by a change
- You is kind, you is smart, you is important
Funny Instagram Bios
- Relationship status: Netflix and ice cream
- Words cannot express my passion and love for Fridays
- Chocolate never asks me any questions, chocolate understands me.
- Kanye attitude with Drake feelings.
- Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire.
- Gifted napper, talker, and ice cream eater.
Cute Instagram Bios
- Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not.
- Sometimes we could always use a little magic – don’t hide the magic within you
- Always aiming to be a rainbow at the end of a thunderstorm.
- Fair is where you get cotton candy.
- Just keep swimming.
- Sharing my happy thoughts.
- You keep me safe. I’ll keep you wild.
Cool Instagram Bios
- Do you know what I like about people? Their dogs.
- The best things come from living outside of your comfort zone.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
- No this isn’t a dream, this is my reality
- I already want to take a nap tomorrow.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.
Business Instagram Bios
- 👇 FLASH SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY – 50% 👇
- A creative message describing your unique selling point.
- Check out our best sellers below.
- Official home of (brand name) on Instagram.
- Click the link below to shop our Instagram.
- Free international shipping.
Instagram Bio Quotes
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- In a world of darkness look up at the stars
- All I do is win, win, win. No matter what.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
- In a world where you can have everything. Be a giver first.
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
Unique Instagram Bios
- 🍂🍃Falling for you 🍂🍃
- Looking at the world through colored glasses.
- Please cancel my subscription to your issues
- Status Update: Currently hungry.
- Don’t study me. You won’t graduate 🎓
- A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?
- To a great mind. Nothing is little.
- Turn that blue follow button to white.
- Follow me and I’ll follow back.
- Follow me to get a behind the scenes look at my life
- Wanna know my story? Press that follow button.
- Follow me then follow the link below!
- My story will inspire you so be sure to hit that follow button.
- I’m on my journey. Join me by following along.
- Welcome to my world.
- This is me.
- Just smiles 🙂
- I got nothing.
- Meet (name).
- Follow me.
- So far, so good.
- Thanks for checking in!
- Happy stalking!
- Happy thoughts
Get them impressed for them to follow
- Add keywords and descriptive words into your profile name
- Use your bio to convey the services you’re offering and for them to know what to expect from your page
- Use Line breaks and emojis to make your bio easy to read
- Include a CTA for your followers to know where to learn more about you
- Use a link in the bio tool to show more than one link for your traffic conversion
Instagram Bio is very important. It’s the digital equivalent of a storefront. Everyone who visits your profile is a potential customer. Whatever bio they may see, if it’s attractive they’ll go enter and take a look. But if it’s something so boring and simple, they might just pass through it. So upon making your bio, make sure it’s as engaging and creative as your posts. Use emoji to space out text and to show off your brand’s personality. Include your branded hashtag whenever you promote an Instagram contest or UGC on that way it gives drive and engagement to your posts.
A good Instagram bio is one that creates a great impression. Not only will including these in your Instagram bio serve as an introduction to new viewers, but it can also determine whether they’ll follow. And that impression is leading to gaining real Instagram followers. It convinces users to click on the “follow” button. In creating your bio make sure you were able to explain who you are and what you do. You are specific about the keywords and hashtags you’ll be using to have a great understanding of your nice audience. Share the personality of your company and provide information about your company for a chance to connect and get in touch with your followers.
Ready to take your Instagram account to the next level? Work with the experts at Social Sensei to help pair your business with the right growth plan to help you gain real Instagram followers, increase brand exposure, and boost your credibility. Dial 888-444-9144 to talk to one of our experts today or click here to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation with us.