7 Social Media Marketing Strategies for Your IG Bio
Wondering about the best social media marketing strategies for your Instagram? Well, your IG bio should be part of your strategies. Your Instagram Bio leaves a very crucial first impression on your clients. Since it only has limited characters, your Instagram Bio must encapsulate what your brand is, what it offers, and what your mission is.
Here are seven proven and tested social media marketing strategies to follow when crafting your brand’s bio on Instagram:
And, here’s some bonus material for you: Gain Real Instagram Followers through Instagram influencer marketing
- Make sure essential details such as your business brand name and category are found on your bio
- Must provide Instagram users with a way to get in touch with you
- Must showcase your brand and your personality, match your voice and style to your site and other social platforms
- Establish your unique selling proposition, helping your target audience understand what makes your brand valuable to them.
- Drive Call-to-action links for more traffic such as sharing or viewing content, registering for an event, or heading to your site/blog
- Email: Send an email to your company.
- Directions: Get directions to a bricks-and-mortar location.
- Call: Contact your business via phone.
- Book: Book an appointment.
- Reserve: Make reservations at a restaurant.
- Get Tickets: Get tickets for an upcoming event
For business Instagram bios, here are some great ideas:
- Free international shipping.
- Check out our best sellers below.
- Putting customers first since (established year).
- Tag us @(brandname) to get featured.
- Share your photos with us using #(branded hashtag).
- Contact us: (email address).
- Shop our Instagram using the link below.
- Your brand slogan.
- A creative message describing your unique selling point.
- A creative message describing your value proposition
Also, if you are in a specific profession or industry niche, or are known for offering a particular service, then it is important to make this clear in your Instagram bio to help you immediately connect with the right crowd.
Emojis also take up less space than words, enabling you to add extra info about your brand that the character count wouldn’t allow for with text.
Here are some top tips for using emojis in your Instagram bio:
- Be creative and try a combination of words interspersed with emojis.
- Use emojis to emphasize key points in your content, or as bullet points to break up the text and make it easier to read.
- Emojis should always be relevant to your brand and add value to your bio.
Sharing your skills and experience will help present a professional business, building trust with your target audience and giving them an insight into what you offer.
If your brand is based on you as an individual, then building a relationship with your followers is key. Share a bit about who you are – your hobbies, interests, values, and beliefs – to come across as likable and engaging.
Also, don’t forget to add in a touch of humor to your bio. Using your brand’s voice is a must, as this will ensure consistency across your social networks and enable your audience to immediately recognize you. However, a splash of humor will add a personal touch, making your brand more relatable.
And one more thing, allow for proper spacing and line breaks as needed. Sometimes, it’s difficult for people to scan through your bio when it contains a large piece of information. Breaking down your bio into a list or bullet format with neat spacing helps people consume the information with ease.
Your Instagram bio is the perfect place to add a call to action. Tell your audience what you want them to do, and if possible, how to do it.
Instagram bio is a great place to announce the live events which are happening and for future announcements. Fans can keep a tab of the activity happening at your end by just checking your bio.
Your friends, family, and coworkers might be your first group of Instagram followers, but growing your audience takes more than the people who already know you. One key way to do this is to get your profile to appear in Instagram’s Explore page.
The Explore page, accessible using the magnifying glass icon shown above, is a browsing page that sorts the entire Instagram community by topic and keyword. These include “Fitness,” “Style,” “Science,” and more.
Hashtag your posts with these words can expose your content to the people browsing these topics, but you can also use them in your Instagram name and bio to promote your profile. If Jane Doe is a marketing consultant, for example, she might want to make her Instagram name “Jane Doe Marketing,” rather than simply “Jane Doe.” Then, in her bio, she can include all of her specialties, such as “SEO,” “blogging,” “email marketing,” etc.
The best way to grow your brand on Instagram is by making sure that you are following the right social media marketing strategies. Not sure how to build your brand and get your content in front of your target market? Social Sensei is here to help!
At Social Sensei, we believe in leveraging the power of Instagram influencer marketing, so we team up with big names in different industries to help businesses gain Instagram followers organically. We’ve worked with hundreds of happy clients and have generated thousands of new followers for those who have signed up with us for our influencer marketing services.
Worried that our influencer marketing campaigns can get your Instagram account in trouble? There’s no need for you to! We guarantee account safety, so you never have to worry about your Instagram account being banned or action blocked. The best part? Your success is our success, so if you don’t see the numbers you expect for your followers list, we will continue working for you until you do.
Ready to take your Instagram account to the next level? Work with the experts at Social Sensei to help pair your business with the right growth plan to help you gain real Instagram followers, increase brand exposure, and boost your credibility. Dial 888-444-9144 to talk to one of our experts today or click here to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation with us.