It is challenging for brands to get attention on social media platforms, especially on Instagram. This is because every business, big or small, is on Instagram, making an insurmountable amount of noise.
This has made customers very skeptical about brands that indulge themselves in self-promotion. As a result, there is a rising demand for innovative and advanced digital marketing strategies. Businesses nowadays prefer working with the top social media marketing agencies to get the latest strategies andways to boost their Instagram followers.
However, one of the most effective strategies is Influencer Marketing.
It is quickly becoming popular among entrepreneurs and digital marketers. As a result, many companies invest a lot of effort and money in running effective influencer marketing campaigns. If you are still wondering what influencer marketing is and why it is popular, read the following blog.
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing is basically a collaboration between a brand and an internet influencer to advertise products and services. Influencers, as opposed to celebrities, are those who have an impact on particular industries, such as fashion, bloggers, beauty bloggers, athletes, dietitians, designers, photographers, etc. They typically share authentic, beneficial information with their huge social media following, such as advice, online courses, reviews, or personal stories.
While some influencers have millions of followers, others could have as few as 10,000. The term “micro-influencer” is frequently used to describe these figures. However, just because a micro-influencer has a smaller fanbase doesn’t mean they are any less powerful. Working with micro-influencers is one of the finest strategies to contact your target customers and increase sales if you sell goods or services in a particular.
You can use influencer marketing in different ways:
- Pay the influencer a particular sum to create sponsored content for your brand or product.
- To obtain a review, provide the influencer with free or discounted goods.
- Offer the influencer unique goods or privileged access.
Influencer Marketing Statistics
- Influencer marketing has increased to $13.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $16.4 billion by 2022. There is no doubt about the success of influencer marketing. It has consistently grown over the last 6-7 years.
- Instagram is currently the most popular influencer marketing channel, with 67% of brands using it.
- In the last five years, 1360 influencer marketing platforms and firms have entered the market.
- 90% of study respondents refer to influencer marketing as an effective strategy.
What works in Influencer Marketing
Carefully consider how you will use influencer marketing.
- Be organized, create a plan, budget, and strategy, and invest time in research.
- Choose your strategy for locating influencers. Find them naturally, sign up for a platform, or hire the best celebrity influencer agency, such as Social Sensei.
- Be kind and patient; remember that people are talking to people, not businesses are talking to businesses.
Create a schedule
- Does the influencer prefer newsletters or calls on a monthly, quarterly, or biannual basis?
- Sync up with your PR and product release schedules, etc.
- On behalf of top executives, send emails. Plan travel schedules for executives and schedule in-person meetings.
Types of social media influencers
Generally, types of influencers are defined by the number of followers:
- Micro-influencers: Individuals with less than 10,000 followers. They help connect with specialized niche yet dedicated audiences.
- Power middle influencers: Individuals who have between 10,000 to 250,000 followers. These people may not have the fame of mega-celebrities, but they have a loyal and attentive following that is likely to trust their advice. In addition, these influencers have some prior brand partnership experience.
- Macro influencers: Individuals with more than 250,000 followers. These people are well-known on YouTube and Instagram. Although they have the most reach, they might not be as real and credible as power middle influencers, so think carefully before agreeing to any partnerships.
Why is Influencer marketing an effective social media strategy?
Here are some reasons why influencer marketing is an effective social media strategy:
- Huge Following:
Successful influencers have amassed a loyal fan base they have developed through time. They frequently engage in conversation with their followers and create content with them in mind, so they know what works and doesn’t.
By hiring an influencer to work with your business, their audience will follow along and become more interested in your product. People who see the influencer using your product or service will review your product, visit your website, and almost certainly make a purchase. Hiring an influencer is one of the best ways to boost your Instagram followers.
- Improves Brand Awareness:
One of the reasons for using influencer marketing is to increase brand awareness. Influencer marketing boosts your reach and positioning in the market. Social media users can discover more about your company, your narrative, and the goods and services you provide. Additionally, collaborating with an influencer who has the power to make a difference signals to people that your brand is a leader in your sector.
- Enriches Your Content Strategy:
Sharing influencer content might be helpful when your content calendar is weak. This is helpful when you run out of content ideas or simply need some quality content to share on your social media pages.
- Influencers Connect Your Brand To Gen Z & Millennials:
Instagram is becoming more and more popular, thanks to a large part of millennials. Therefore, in today’s digital-first environment, influencer marketing is necessary if you want to appeal to the millennial or Gen-Z market. In addition, your brand will benefit significantly from attracting customers from these target segments, providing you with essential access to one of the most profitable demographics.
Influencer marketing is one of the best strategies for organic Instagram growth. However, you can also hire the best social media marketing agency, such as Social Sensei, to gain real paid followers for your Instagram profile.
Leverage the power of influencer marketing to grow your Instagram followers organically
What if you found an Instagram growth plan that could save thousands of hours of your precious time and still grow your account 10X—even 100X as fast—completely organically?
What if it was 100% safe—100% compliant with Instagram’s terms of service in 2021—and your growth was 100% guaranteed?
You’d probably say we’re 100% full of #$%*!
But as hundreds of our happy clients have already discovered, it’s one-hundred-and-fifty-percent possible. They’ve been watching thousands of real, location-targeted followers pour into their accounts every month.
Month after month. No bots. No automation. 100% human hands. And each of them is enjoying their very own dedicated account manager who oversees their growth and works to help them reach their business goals.
Does that sound like some action you’d want in on?
Find out how Social Sensei can get you thousands of followers organically—give you powerful credibility—and drive massive amounts of exposure to your Instagram account. Just click the link below!
More About Social Sensei
Having a huge follower base is definitely crucial to getting your message out there; in front of your target audience. However, rather than invest in marketing strategies that will have you buying fake followers, why not invest in Social Sensei’s proven and tested Instagram celebrity marketing strategies instead?
At Social Sensei, we team up with big names in different industries to help you grow your Instagram followers organically. We’ve worked with hundreds of happy clients and have generated thousands of new followers for those who have signed up with us.
Will celebrity or influencer Instagram marketing get your account banned on Instagram? No. This type of Instagram marketing is a legitimate way for you to grow your Instagram followers organically, so you don’t have to worry about getting shadow banned or action blocked on the platform.
We guarantee account safety, so you never have to worry about your Instagram account being banned or action blocked. The best part? Your success is our success, so if you don’t see the numbers you expect for your follower’s list, we will continue working for you until you do.
Ready to take your Instagram account to the next level? Work with the experts at Social Sensei to help pair your business with the right growth plan to help you gain real Instagram followers, increase brand exposure, and boost your credibility. Sign up today to take your account to the next level or click here to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation with us.